Craftsmanship and passion for mirrors & glass
Innovation, Quality & Speed since 1945
VISSER Mirrors and Glass
“VISSER Mirrors and Glass” is the trade name of what was previously Mirror factory Visser. In 1945, Mr. Daaleman started a Mirror factory in Arnhem. The name was then Mirror factory Daaleman.
On 1 April 1966, Mr J.B. (Joop) Visser took over the company. At that time, a name change was also made to: “Mirror factory Visser”.
In 1996 the company was taken over by his son, Eddy Visser. At that time the company was located in Arnhem on the Veilingstraat. Soon this accommodation became too small and in 2000 the company moved to its current location in Duiven, Segment 10.
More information about VISSER Mirrors and Glass
For questions about Visser Mirrors & Glass, Visser Glass projects, Vissani and/or Vlam.